BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE BEGINS AT THE DESIGN STAGE
Whether it’s through the use of passive cooling techniques, intelligent controls and networks or any of a whole range of sustainable systems, Kompas is passionate about creating buildings that work; Both today and in the future. Through our involvement in research and development with Trinity Haus in Trinity College together with our network of specialist consultants many of our most innovative design projects have already seen the light of day.
The areas we look at in our projects include:
- Passive cooling techniques
- Solar energy in its different forms.
- Wind power
- Air-tight design
- Geothermal systems
- Intelligent controls and networks
- Solar shading
- Heat recovery
- Water harvesting and reuse
- Sustainable material specification